Handy post on MakeUseOf on free ebooks on social media and related matters.
The books mentioned are:
- “Content” by Cory Doctorow (published 2008)
- “The Cluetrain Manifesto” by Levine, Locke, Searles and Weinberger (published 2000)
- “The Future Of Reputation” by Daniel Solove (published 2008)
- “The Wealth of Networks” by Yochai Benkler (published 2007)
- “The Art of Community” by Jono Bacon (published 2009)
- “The Future of Ideas” by Lawrence Lessig (published 2003)
- “What Matters Now” by Seth Godin (published 2009).
All good to read through or at least skim. So much to do and so little time – see here!
Picture credit here – it’s an interesting timeline.